Stomp switches worth it?

Hey guys I’ve been looking for some stomp switches and trying to decide if they are worth it? Do you use them that much or do you find yourself using the lanyard fob when on the front deck more instead of having to get to your switches mounted somewhere on the floor. Thanks for any input!
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

2. Member
    I use the stomps more than lanyard.
    2001- 21XDC-300r
    Pete.

3. Member
    Personally I prefer using the lanyard to deploy them then I will use the stomp switch to bring them up. The stomp switches came with the package I purchased.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

4. Member
    Going to install a pair real soon. Always looking for a quicker way to deploy them and have hit the wrong button on the lanyard a couple times. Does anyone have the CM1 version?

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangerdeepv View Post
    Going to install a pair real soon. Always looking for a quicker way to deploy them and have hit the wrong button on the lanyard a couple times. Does anyone have the CM1 version?
    we have the cm 1.0 and 2.0 versions instock free shipping and no tax. We also have the New AMP stomp switch station duel or single instock as well.

C-Monster 1.0 (CM1) Wireless Standard Foot Switch – K & K Kustomz (kandkkustomz.com)

C-Monster 2.0 (CM2.0) Wireless Standard Foot Switch – K & K Kustomz (kandkkustomz.com)

Power Pole/ Raptor Stomp switch station (Double) – K & K Kustomz (kandkkustomz.com)

Power Pole or Raptor Stomp Switch Station (SINGLES) – K & K Kustomz (kandkkustomz.com)

6. Member
    Stop Switches are typically use more than the lanyard/switch.
    Carson Orellana
    BOE Marine Electronics Sales
    866-735-5926 Ext: 832
    443-377-7644