Thread: Shakey vibe?

Shakey vibe?

Anyone tried the shakey vibe heads from picaso? I stumbled on these looking at the good lawyers facebook page along with how he loved to share the walleye cheaters scandal just months ago. I dont really want to flush more money on something that is just going to get hung every cast. God knows ive went thru some experimental junk that now collects dust in my garage. $7 a head Id like someone else's take on them.
    1.PNG1.PNG

Maybe not the most helpful as I haven't fished them, but for what it's worth I doubt they'd get hung every cast as you'd be Texas rigging whatever bait you put on them.

Aside from the price, what's stopped me from trying them is the damn screwlock, especially since it's fixed in place. I recognize I'm maybe in the minority on this one, but I feel like screwlocks on shakey heads in general are a surefire path toward heartbreak, and when it doesn't pivot I think it's even worse. Add the blade in front of it which I'm sure we've all seen blow open fish's mouths and cause us to miss them with exposed hooks on chatterbaits, I just can't imagine you'd be able to consistently get the hook home.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360

3. Member
    Developed by a local Guntersville guide. I tried them... Nothing really special to me. I don't like the head shape because they don't stand up.
    2023 Skeeter FXR20
    Lake Guntersville