Lithium house battery

Just curious if anyone has any real world experience with LifePO4 batteries through Amazon...specifically LiTime, Power Queen, SOK. Looking at 12V 50ah/100ah to use for 95sv UHD and 106 ultra with plans to add livescope in the future. I reached out to the Canadian dealer of Amped Outdoors and was quoted $500 for the 60 ah and $60 shipping, just looking around for other options. Thanks !!

2. Member
    SOK is the best of that bunch, has low/high temp protection and an app for battery monitoring. The LiTime and PQ are cheaper, no app and no low temp protection, but will work.

Check out PowerUrus, they have high/low temp protection, an app and are lower priced than SOK.

Can’t help on the Canadian part.

3. Member
    Not the brands you listed. I did buy a CHINS 100ah battery off Amazon and it was one of the cheapest available at the time. I got it because of a Youtube video I saw where Will Prowse completely tore one apart and evaluated all the components. I've had no problems with it but it does NOT have low temp sensing for charging. I understand that if you charge one below 32 degrees you can ruin it so that is something important to have. That needs to be built into the BMS. MonteSS and others have posted good reports on the Ionic brand. They have bluetooth monitoring that I wish I had. My bluetooth monitoring is only in the charger so while in use on the lake I don't have it. Of course I can see the voltage on screen and use that but that's not as good the the app on the phone for checking on the battery. If I was buying a new Lithium battery today, the Ionic would be seriously considered.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

I bought these from Amazon. Two 50AH for my trolling motor. They do not have low temp cutoff but my battery charger does, it will stop charging at a preset low temp (not sure if it is 32 degrees or slightly less) and resume charging when the temp rises above that temp.
    They do not have Bluetooth but my fishing style does not require that.
    I also have an Amped Outdoors 30 AH in my front locker that powers my LiveScope and 10 inch Ultra.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

5. Member
    I bought 2 x 100 ah lithium batteries for my electric motor from AlbertaLithium last spring and have been happy with them so far.

https://www.ablithium.ca/

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Reynolds View Post
    I also have an Amped Outdoors 30 AH in my front locker that powers my LiveScope and 10 inch Ultra.
    Do you find that battery sufficient to run both for a full 8-10 hour day?

I just bought a 10" Ultra and Livescope and am trying to figure out the best way to power it.

Quote Originally Posted by bass-o-maticjm View Post
    Do you find that battery sufficient to run both for a full 8-10 hour day?

I just bought a 10" Ultra and Livescope and am trying to figure out the best way to power it.
    Yes, I have never had a problem with 8 hour days. I don’t fish longer but I went 2 days without a charge once the voltage was down to about 11.6 after 12 or 13 hours.

This chart is fromAmped Outdoors and shows the run time for various units.

I try to drive as if my 16 year old Grandson is following me
    Speak as if he is listening and act as if he is watching

8. Member
    I got the Weize 100ah... they are 319 dollars on Amazon right now...been good for a year now... Will Powell tested and says it has low temp cut off. I have not tested that feature. I have three... one for electronics and two for a 24v trolling motor.
    Weize 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2LLMY3...p_mob_ap_share

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkAnnie View Post
    I got the Weize 100ah... they are 319 dollars on Amazon right now...been good for a year now... Will Powell tested and says it has low temp cut off. I have not tested that feature. I have three... one for electronics and two for a 24v trolling motor.
    Weize 12V 100Ah LiFePO4 Lithium... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09F2LLMY3...p_mob_ap_share

I also bought one of these yesterday for a house battery to run my electronics.
    I’ll wait awhile to change over my Tm batteries since I have new lead acids for the trolling motor.

10. Member
    I have three of the 50 amp hour Ampere Time batteries off Amazon for trolling. They've been great.

11. Member
    power queen and li time(ampere time) are basically the same battery. they have a smart version now, basically a power button led indicator. well built batteries and ip65 rated. ive been wanting to try a rebel but theyve been out of stock for a while.

if you need bluetooth connectivity, the rebels has it built into the bms and other you can buy a victron smart sense. very cool gadgets for 40 bucks.