touch panel problem

I have a 2005 ZX225. When I put the boat away for the winter everything worked just fine. Yesterday I took it to the ramp to get ready for the season. Push button won't power on. Is there a fuse somewhere I can look for or something else? I'm afraid I may be looking at the dreaded panel change out to the rocker switches. ( Luckily I have one of those already in my garage) I have searched for posts on here about it, but cant find too much on the topic. Thanks for the help.

2. Member
    should be a main power fuse in the back, i would assume the fuse holder is corroded, happened to me, change that fuse holder and hopefully will solve your problem

Agree there are a couple inline fuses at the battery

Might think about installing that rocker switch panel while you have the time

if it hasn't gone south you know it will at the most inopportune time
    "The handicapped angler"

4. Member
    I absolutely do not want to hijack your thread. But would you mind me asking where you got the newer panel? I could probably find it with some searching, but if there is a particular vendor I should probably think about having one at the house too.
    2008 Skeeter 21I. Yamaha 250 Series II.
    2011 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4x4.

5. Member
    I honestly don't remember for sure. It was either on here or off of a Facebook page. I was reading all the posts about them going bad so I bought one to have at my house for when mine went out. Hope you find one. I have been reading a bit about what it will take to replace it. Seems like people are able ro build ther own rocker panels at home any more.