Bow light/horn combo

Any idea where I can find the horn/bow light combo part that Ranger used on the earlier 2000's models Rangers? I've searched numerous places online and actually "purchased" one from marine parts guys that I've never received. Local Ranger dealer basically said good luck, you guys have a source? Thanks

2. Member
    Great Lakes Skipper, maybe.

Might not be easy to find.

Quote Originally Posted by paulrodbender View Post
    Might not be easy to find.
    More like impossible lol. I watched that YouTube video a couple weeks ago and I wish he would have said where he purchased the new one but he didn't. Places that used to carry them no longer have any in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by bcreek View Post
    Great Lakes Skipper, maybe.
    They were my first choice but didn't have them, thanks.

7. Member
    Aqua Signal series 22 navigation light base with horn is what you are after, but I think they are discontinued. I bought one 2 years ago and it was a challenge finding it. I found this one, same manufacturer and it looks similar, but no idea if it will be an exact replacement.
    Series 22 Horn/Light Combination Unit - Marine Parts Guys
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

8. Member
    If the light socket still works get a car horn from junk yard or auto parts store and install it using wires from horn. Those things are junk and won't last more than a couple years. That's what I did and works fine.
    Joefish
    2007 Ranger 178DVS
    Evinrude ETEC 150

<*)}}}><

Quote Originally Posted by M-D View Post
    Aqua Signal series 22 navigation light base with horn is what you are after, but I think they are discontinued. I bought one 2 years ago and it was a challenge finding it. I found this one, same manufacturer and it looks similar, but no idea if it will be an exact replacement.
    Series 22 Horn/Light Combination Unit - Marine Parts Guys
    Thanks for the reply. I ordered and paid for this part from marine parts guys last month, seems they just took my $125 and said thanks. There's a ton of complaints with the BBB against them for taking payments and never fulfilling the orders.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I ordered and paid for this part from marine parts guys last month, seems they just took my $125 and said thanks. There's a ton of complaints with the BBB against them for taking payments and never fulfilling the orders.
    Well that sucks! Hope you get your $$ back. For the record, I was not promoting Marine Parts Guys, it was the first site that popped up with that part that I could copy / paste for you.
    2004 Ranger 519VX
    Yamaha VMAX 200HP OX66

11. Member
    Curious as to why you are wanting to replace it?
    Nav Pole socket bad or horn bad or both

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeterator View Post
    hopefully paid with a credit card -- just dispute it
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

13. Member
    ill assume you already tried but have you contact the main ranger parts warehouse people? I was able to order one back in 2018 (which i know is a while ago now) PN for your reference 6100003A

2004 Ranger Reata 180vs 8" rapid jack magnum CCM reeds 21P tempest plus- 2005 150 optimax 1B044209