Pro Trim Switch Wiring Swap Question

S/N: 2B573237

Don,

I have a 2019 ProXS 4S on a 2019 Ranger Z520c. I'm trying to swap the blinker jackplate and trim switch wires so that my trim will be on my left. Out of muscle memory and habit I find myself hitting the jackplate switch thinking it's the trim switch. Under the console, I can't find the end of the wires and i dont have enough room to remove the wires without completely taking the switch controls off the steering column. A guy on my post in The lounge suggested that I post my question here to see if maybe you could help me swap them somewhere in the back of the boat instead of at the helm. Any ideas?

Thanks.
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    You will need to swap them at the helm. Either unplug the spade connectors on the back of each switch, or follow the switch wiring into the console and change out connections where they connect to the harnesses.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

3. Member
    Ok thanks.
    2019 Ranger Z520c
    2019 Mercury 250 ProXS