New St. Croix Legend Tournament vs. ALX Enox spinning rods

What are y’all’s thoughts here? Really having trouble making up my mind. 7’1” medium LTB Vs. 7’2” Medium ALX Wizard. I’m in the northeast and can’t fish either of these right now or even hold each one.

2. Member
    Eventually you're just going to have to buy one and fish it, then if it's not perfect for your techniques sell it on the forum and get another one to test out.

Everyone has an opinion on their favorite rods for this or that bait, most people have no clue what they're talking about, and even if they do you might not agree with their assessment.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reason162 View Post
    Eventually you're just going to have to buy one and fish it, then if it's not perfect for your techniques sell it on the forum and get another one to test out.

Everyone has an opinion on their favorite rods for this or that bait, most people have no clue what they're talking about, and even if they do you might not agree with their assessment.
    x2

You can't go wrong with the ltb. I'd get it fish it and go from there. You'll drive yourself crazy getting so many opinions on so many rods that are so similar. Once you get a decent collection of spinning rods you'll know what you like and what you don't.

4. Member
    Welp, I ordered both! Will see how they do!

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinC View Post
    Welp, I ordered both! Will see how they do!