Spy Bait Blank Recommendations

I was recently tasked to build a dedicated spybait rod for my cousin. Based on his preferences, he’s wanting a 7’6” ML blank with a mod-fast or parabolic action due to the small treble hooks. He mentioned an action similar to an older Enigma Aaron’s Edge EAM72CB-M-S (which I’m assuming stands for 7’2” Crankbait-Medium-Spinning) and not high modulus due to action.. I’m having a hard time finding a blank that would fit the bill without breaking the bank. Unfortunately I don’t have the means to do a CCS analysis to determine angles.

a few I came across are below:
    Rainshadow Immortal IMMP76ML

MHX SJ9000

NFC Delta HS760

NFC Delta HS7600

RG C2SW76MLF

Does anyone have any input on the blanks listed above or other recommendations for a spybait blank that would fit this criteria?
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

2. Member
    I use an NFC HS 7600. I can't recall if it's an IM or HM at the moment. I've enjoyed it for spybaits, lindy rigs, spoons and inline spinners for trout and salmon. I wouldnt call it a Moderate though, just a light tip that extends a good ways. Then gets into good backbone.

3. Member
    I've been happy throwing spybaits on a NFC IM DS761. I know it's an XF but really when those really lite blanks load up with a fish it might as well be moderate. I don't lose fish on it anyway.

4. Member
    Thanks for the suggestions guys. He ended up just going with a St Croix Eyecon cause it would be cheaper than having me make him one and this way he’s getting the exact action he’s looking for.
    1995 Ranger 481v
    1995 Johnson Fast Strike 175hp

5. Member
    Like willwork4fish, action isn't near as important as many are led to believe, the blanks power is what keeps a fish pinned on trebles while fish fighting, the tip is long since pointing at the load and the mid-section and butt is what is keeping the fish pinned.