Question Lithiums to power livescope

I have a question in regards to livescope, im currently running 4 125ah ionics 1 is used for my lowrance 12s and pumps and lights etc. Will I need to add a dedicated battery to run the black box or will my 125ah be able to handle it, does anybody else have any experience with this set up? Has anyone else ran into this same scenario when wiring in livescope? Thanks in advance

2. Member
    It can handle it easily.

Quote Originally Posted by TXDonkeyHunter View Post
    It can handle it easily.
    I agree

4. Member
    Thank you for the response gonna install breaker / fuse block / shut off switch / 6 or 8 ga tinned wire direct to both fuse blocks to provide dedicated power to all my graphs hoping to get a super clean picture.

5. Member
    I put in the Sea Clear. If you have time, you can build it yourself, but I have all my electronics running from a single 125 lithium and it has no problem powering 3 16” Apex’s and 1 16” Garmin. Yes, it’s overkill and yes, I love it.

6. Member
    Txdonkeyhunter what size inline breaker are you running 30A or 50A

7. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TopgunZ521C View Post
    I have a question in regards to livescope, im currently running 4 125ah ionics 1 is used for my lowrance 12s and pumps and lights etc. Will I need to add a dedicated battery to run the black box or will my 125ah be able to handle it, does anybody else have any experience with this set up? Has anyone else ran into this same scenario when wiring in livescope? Thanks in advance
    4 125s can you say overkill... dam you have plenty of power bud

8. Member
    You could also get the Monster Lithium Bandit. It steps the 36 volts at the TM connection to a 12 v and 24v post. 12 for graph 24 for black box. I run it and it works great. No interference and does it drain batteries much at all

9. Member
    Just looked up the monster marine bandit. That’s pretty cool. Wish I knew about it when I did my boat. That’s a great idea.