Thread: Talquin

Talquin

Over here for the Club Classic, hope to find them like last time.
    XPRESS H 18 SS, YAMAHA 115

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Good luck.

3. Member
    I went out there Thursday, they were bedding everywhere

IMG_3230.jpg

I could not buy a fish, could not see beds. Heavy storms came through friday afternoon and water was far from clear. Now those that practiced thursday and friday morning new locations of beds and some 6's and a 7 plus were caught.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    I could not buy a fish, could not see beds. Heavy storms came through friday afternoon and water was far from clear. Now those that practiced thursday and friday morning new locations of beds and some 6's and a 7 plus were caught.
    Oh dang, sorry to hear. Misread your original post and thought your tournament was next weekend. Yeah we got it bad Friday, lots of wind and a 14 year old girl was killed when a tree fell on their car.

If you're still here or coming back soon there was a ton of beds in the back of Harvey creek, lots of bucks cruising also so they'll probably be spawning in there heavy for the next week or so

Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    Oh dang, sorry to hear. Misread your original post and thought your tournament was next weekend. Yeah we got it bad Friday, lots of wind and a 14 year old girl was killed when a tree fell on their car.

If you're still here or coming back soon there was a ton of beds in the back of Harvey creek, lots of bucks cruising also so they'll probably be spawning in there heavy for the next week or so
    ��for the girls family, yeah they had I -10 closed cause a tornado passed through and de ris had to be cleared. We were driving to the lake through the storm.

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOATS View Post
    ��for the girls family, yeah they had I -10 closed cause a tornado passed through and de ris had to be cleared. We were driving to the lake through the storm.
    Well if you have a tournament over this way in the future shoot me a PM and I'll help you get started. I'm hitting Talquin and seminole at least once every couple weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    Well if you have a tournament over this way in the future shoot me a PM and I'll help you get started. I'm hitting Talquin and seminole at least once every couple weeks