Which belt and water pump kit?

So what is the correct part number for he air compressor belt and a full water pump rebuild kit? Motor is a 2012 Optimax 150 serial number 1B936069.

2. Member
    Can look up parts by engine serial number here - http://www.europeanmarine.org/partsaccessories.html

Alternatively you can follow this link and support those who support us (I do).

If you want to order or price Mercury Engine Parts
    _______

Phil
    '09 Hewescraft ProV
    '09 150 Optimax

3. Member
    I created an account on 5he web site but it wont pull anything up. The serial number search shows that my motor is a 110 jet but it is a 150 L Optimax???

4. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nx591 View Post
    So what is the correct part number for he air compressor belt and a full water pump rebuild kit? Motor is a 2012 Optimax 150 serial number 1B936069.
    Your serial number is incorrect. Check the label on the STB side of the swivel bracket- every digit is important.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

5. Member
    Sorry I mistyped my serial on my phone. It is 1B935069. That shows as a 175DFI. The problem is still there, though. The screen shows an empty box and the search box shows “loading”. Never changes.

6. Member
    After logging in, on the next screen, don’t input serial number there, click the button that says “use archived parts system”. Then enter serial number on that page. Always works that way for me.
    Mercury 2002 200hp Carbed Saltwater
    OT566776
    2002 Cape Horn 22' Bay

7. Member
    Thanks leonreno, that works.

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    The archived lookup will work for you. That first lookup does not play well with Safari, and is totally outside of our control as it's Mercury's chosen webserver that renders it.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor