Thread: 2011 Z8

2011 Z8

I’m looking to put a 2020 DF250SS on my boat, looking for pros and cons, I just want to make sure I don’t make a mistake. Thanks.

Suzuki? Why? Why not a v8 merc?

3. Member
    A friend has a suzuki on his deep v skeeter and is selling boat. affordable way to get into a 4 stroke by swapping motors and give him the difference.

Interesting, i would guess no one has done this, but has your 2stroke left you needing something? Like its all on you to make the decision on value but maybe your motor goes another 20 years, and this Suzuki blows up this season there is no way to guarantee either option.

One con i can think of there isnt a pile of data on props with these Suzuki's and they are large diameter so guessing is harder and i would bet you will need at least 3 props to get close to the performance you have now and more to get it as good or better.

i guess if i see a zuke in the wild ill know it was you

5. Member
    ��, The Suzuki still has 3 years of warranty. No my two stroke hasn’t given me a reason to switch. Other than the torque of a 4 stroke with the reliability. it helps it’s a friend that has it only has 30 hrs on it . I know what he paid for it, I have a rough idea what mines worth, I’m just weighing out how much I want to put into my boat. I cant sell and buy A year or two older for cheaper and I love my boat.��*♂️