Anyone going to the New Hampshire Outdoor Expo?

It's this weekend, Friday through Sunday at the Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH. Looks like they've got a lot more vendors lined up this year than they did last year, and the weather looks like it should cooperate for the whole weekend. I'll be there all weekend myself, then taking a day off midweek next week so I can get in my fishing fix. Otherwise I'm bound to slap someone

Hope you have a good time. I'd like to go but not sure I can make it.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

3. Member
    I won't be there. Heading to SC to go fish Lake Murray for a week to get my fix........Because I am on homicide watch.....way passed wanting to slap someone, lol.
    5 Short of a limit

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    I won't be there. Heading to SC to go fish Lake Murray for a week to get my fix........Because I am on homicide watch.....way passed wanting to slap someone, lol.
    You really should have the boat ready to get down to the cape in the winters. There's been plenty of nice warmer weather days to take advantage of this winter and the fishing hasn't been horrible! But Lake Murray will be a blast, hope you get into them good, or at the very least just enjoy yourself and the nice weather.

Quote Originally Posted by EJmagnum186-NH View Post
    Have fun Ed!
    Fart proudly. Author, Benjamin Franklin.

1998 SKEETER ZX 202-C
    150 V-Max TRP
    MinnKota Ultrex-112. All paid with cash of course!

6. Member
    Going to try for sat afternoon if all goes well. Son has a soccer game each day south or southwest of Boston so we will see how much free time I actually end up with....