Thread: 2001 champ 206

2. Member
    Nice rig. New to you? If so a very nice find.

3. Member
    Love the boat!! I have a 2001 206 as well. i have couple questions though.

1st, where did you get your center glove box?

2nd, where did you get the " sea deck " Champion logo on the front?

3rd, Could you go into detail on you battery setup?

Again, I really like what you got going. I've taken a few pictures for future updates.

4. Member
    bought it back in July 22.... then went to work on it cleaning her up and had a few friends work on her... Scott at Jordan Marine and Andrew at Golden boats

DakotaWhite206... prior to champ i had a few phoenix boats called a buddy and bought a used phoenix boat glove box and had it re carpeted ( Scott Jordan ) Jordan Marine
    Andrew Golden he owns Golden Boats close to Center Texas... located in Joaquin Texas
    Impulse Lithium Battery's call Bill or Jordan Marine ask for Scott he is a dealer.... 1 12 volt 120 ah for cranking and Electronic 2 36 volts 40ah for trolling motor... along with charger system

really enjoy this boat and plan on keeping it for a long time... still need to install a gator hull at Toledo Fiberglass in the future due to prior owner left boat in water and have water blisters under hull but cosmetic per Toledo Fiberglass...
    Last edited by wall; 03-07-2023 at 04:10 PM.

5. Member
    Really impressed with what you have done! Looks better than new. Brings back some great memories for me as I had a 2003 206. Should run pretty good with that XB.

6. Member
    Beautiful 206!

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Was going to say that bow pad is from Golden's. He did my 210 in December. He does good work ...

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wall View Post
    bought it back in July 22.... then went to work on it cleaning her up and had a few friends work on her... Scott at Jordan Marine and Andrew at Golden boats

DakotaWhite206... prior to champ i had a few phoenix boats called a buddy and bought a used phoenix boat glove box and had it re carpeted ( Scott Jordan ) Jordan Marine
    Andrew Golden he owns Golden Boats close to Center Texas... located in Joaquin Texas
    Impulse Lithium Battery's call Bill or Jordan Marine ask for Scott he is a dealer.... 1 12 volt 120 ah for cranking and Electronic 2 36 volts 40ah for trolling motor... along with charger system

really enjoy this boat and plan on keeping it for a long time... still need to install a gator hull at Toledo Fiberglass in the future due to prior owner left boat in water and have water blisters under hull but cosmetic per Toledo Fiberglass...
    Thank you so much for this!
    I just followed him in Instagram, so when the time comes I will be giving this guy a call.

9. Member
    Totally the REAL DEAL!