Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadows View Post
    I think he's already proven that he's not the smartest attorney around
    We aren’t even playing the whisper game and I made it to being a lawyer in five posts. I’m no lawyer, I’m a dragon.
    Joey Aderhold

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppin' Frog View Post
    It's always something like this!! "We just found a magic spot" "Just got lucky and found the right school!"

I guess it was meant to be.

Is my memory failing or has the “we got lucky and stumbled on the winning fish” scenario happened before with these guys? If so, is anyone that lucky more than once?
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Is my memory failing or has the “we got lucky and stumbled on the winning fish” scenario happened before with these guys? If so, is anyone that lucky more than once?
    Exactly...this kid is on quite the roll.I honestly don’t think he should of been allowed to fish that college event

5. Member
    Just on for the ride !

6. Banned
    This Tucker kid is a coming off like a scumbag cheater. Where there is smoke there is fire. Losing a lot of respect for BASS

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cestratton View Post
    Him and Logan Parks were on stage day 3 to receive the College Classic Championship for Auburn

Quote Originally Posted by Dnewer View Post
    This Tucker kid is a coming off like a scumbag cheater. Where there is smoke there is fire. Losing a lot of respect for BASS
    Why aren't there any camera boats on this kid. I mean if he is such a phenom, wouldn't the public want to watch how he finds the magical schools of fish. I am sure his sponsors would love the TV time.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

9. Member
    Saw the boss out on the lake today.

I just don’t think I’d be able to show my face if I were in his shoes

10. Member
    Did you go by and say hi to Ryan?

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    Did you go by and say hi to Ryan?
    I need to. 2nd day of Big Bass Tour and I’m doing terrible. A bunch of fish but nothing over 2 1/2lbs. I hate this time of year…and the tornado warning today didn’t help

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaredn View Post
    I need to. 2nd day of Big Bass Tour and I’m doing terrible. A bunch of fish but nothing over 2 1/2lbs. I hate this time of year…and the tornado warning today didn’t help
    If you do make sure your camera is on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie-Raven View Post
    If you do make sure your camera is on.
    With audio..

14. Member
    Probably fishing the local trail out of Chewalla, I think they had 6 boats from what I was told. Locals are pulling back out of that trail due to him being allowed to fish. Word has it the "The Boss" has been denied entry into several other tournaments on Eufaula.

Quote Originally Posted by jayg4 View Post
    Probably fishing the local trail out of Chewalla, I think they had 6 boats from what I was told. Locals are pulling back out of that trail due to him being allowed to fish. Word has it the "The Boss" has been denied entry into several other tournaments on Eufaula.
    Good ,, hope they all blackball him,,,,,
    Last edited by River-Bandit; 04-03-2023 at 12:11 PM.

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Sounds like the Boss is feeling effects from the BBC Recommendations as The Anglers and The Trails are implementing them doubt he has enough time in his "Law Practice" to sue everybody.

So far he's only out the price of a few stamps, the cost of typing some "l'll Huff and I'll Puff Letters" so if he ignores his paying clients to pursue his "Boss Status Frivolous Lawsuits" he'll be working for free as there won't be any big payday.

17. Member

Man I hope this is true. What would the trail with 6 boats normally have?

Quote Originally Posted by west_tn View Post

Man I hope this is true. What would the trail with 6 boats normally have?
    Seven.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Yes. According to others who have posted here and the other thread this is what he said after several of their "wins"

20. Member
    God sees all....every lie will be reveled.

M

Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast