Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Champ187elite View Post
    HAHA his instagram page is still there you have been officially blocked and your comment now has been deleted
    Awesome, Yep that makes more sense :). Suprised it took him this long, tbh.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 78Staff View Post
    Awesome, Yep that makes more sense :). Suprised it took him this long, tbh.
    Must of stuck his head in the sand for awhile

3. Member
    Where are the allegations from previous tournaments?
    Last edited by raywillett; 03-22-2023 at 07:54 AM.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishingLTN View Post
    I’m assuming something happened with Logan and Nicole there seems to be some instagram auguring on his apology post
    ???

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Originally Posted by GoneFishingLTN
    I’m assuming something happened with Logan and Nicole there seems to be some instagram auguring on his apology post

Quote Originally Posted by raywillett View Post
    ???
    Post some screen shots from this Spat it could be good for another episode that might add 5-8 pages to this thread

6. Member
    What’s the cliff note’s version to this 42 pager?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post

Post some screen shots from this Spat it could be good for another episode that might add 5-8 pages to this thread
    It's been deleted, but, Nicole made a comment about Tucker and women anglers, then a few other women jumped in and yapped yapped yapped at Nicole and then I lost interest in the whole thing. More notes on this back in earlier post on this thread.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spinningreel View Post
    What’s the cliff note’s version to this 42 pager?
    A guy not fishing in the open ran a competitor off a spot that pulled in on a spot next to another competitor. The kicker here is the other competitor was staying with the guy who did the running off. The video of the encounter was posted to facebook and the lawyer (guy who did the running off) made a video trying to explain what really transpired and made it known he was taking legal action for the posting of the video. Papers have been served and a lot of drama. Bass reviewed the video along with other videos that captured the incident and DQ the competitor the lawyer was buddies with (Tucker Smith).

The lawyer also gave a false name in the video and the name he used was Ryan Ingram who is a well known and respected angler in from the area. Tucker finished well in the tournament and his DQ cost him 11k in winnings. There is accusation of hole sitting by the lawyer and accusations around Tucker Smith that he has been a benefactor to this type of stuff a lot.

Where are the allegations from previous tournaments?
    Several people on this thread said that there were allegations that this happened in previous events.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    Several people on this thread said that there were allegations that this happened in previous events.
    He also admits to it in the original video.

Quote Originally Posted by LDraper View Post
    It's been deleted, but, Nicole made a comment about Tucker and women anglers, then a few other women jumped in and yapped yapped yapped at Nicole and then I lost interest in the whole thing. More notes on this back in earlier post on this thread.
    OK I recall some exchanges that involved her and other female anglers.

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hahn View Post
    I was just curious if there were any legit claims/complaints of this conduct happening at other tournaments. Other individuals interfering or hole sitting.

13. Member
    I was just curious if there were any legit claims/complaints of this conduct happening at other tournaments. Other individuals interfering or hole sitting.
    Check back a few pages Zac Birge confirms he was harassed during Redcrest

14. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by BassinPaPaw View Post
    You’re exactly right. Bullies have no place in the world, and they need to be put in their place. People are scared to do it anymore.
    One thing I've learned is a bully is usually just a coward with a loud mouth. Their worst enemy are the ones that are generally quiet but in reality meaner and tougher than they could ever dream of being. Someone can either be a doormat or they can stand up for themselves. I was raised to always fight for what's right and not take $hit off anyone.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Highcentered View Post
    One thing I've learned is a bully is usually just a coward with a loud mouth. Their worst enemy are the ones that are generally quiet but in reality meaner and tougher than they could ever dream of being. Someone can either be a doormat or they can stand up for themselves. I was raised to always fight for what's right and not take $hit off anyone.
    Just went through this at work at the meat counter. Dude has been needling me for 9 months. Using threatening tone of voice talking under his breath. Sunday I exploded on him for 5 minutes in front of 15 customers. Had to apologize to my supervisor. Told him I am being treated for a heart disorder and dont need this dudes bullshit at age 64. The guys 22 years younger and 75 pounds heavier. Went to my yearly physical yesterday and I am on 911 alert. Meds have been added and stress tests will be coming ASAP.

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    Just went through this at work at the meat counter. Dude has been needling me for 9 months. Using threatening tone of voice talking under his breath. Sunday I exploded on him for 5 minutes in front of 15 customers. Had to apologize to my supervisor. Told him I am being treated for a heart disorder and dont need this dudes bullshit at age 64. The guys 22 years younger and 75 pounds heavier. Went to my yearly physical yesterday and I am on 911 alert. Meds have been added and stress tests will be coming ASAP.
    The damn meat counter.
    2022 Ranger Z520R, 2022 Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    Dual 16” Lowrance Live’s at console, 12” Live with Active Target, Garmin 8612 and Livescope, and Humminbird 12” Mega 360 at the bow
    Lowrance Ghost TM

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoot View Post

99856A0A-3EAF-4040-997E-A02D07715A27.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by PsuHntr View Post

Thanks that is way more than just a little smack talking

19. #FRB
    Quote Originally Posted by mattmann7 View Post
    Sounds like we work in the same type of business. I've slipped up a few times when it comes to toxic co-workers. Hit 20 years this month at the same place and worked around several of the same people most of that time (most great people and a couple not so great). HR knows who I am and no one's perfect.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

20. Member
    Any sights of either turd at a he expo?

Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast