Thread: Orange Lake

Orange Lake

Went to Orange Lake today. Got there about 7:00 am, lots of FOG! This was my first time there. When I got there, was about maybe 6 boats. When I left at 11:30 there must have been close to 100! Too many people for me.

2. Member
    Please tell me you threw a topwater in that fog!! Usually fog on Orange = topwater bite...
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

Only been there once, we launched at Lochloosa though. Odd little ramp, the traffic flow is not set up well. But yes, same as you lot was cram full when we came out. People need to work more :).

4. Member
    And that was on a Monday?

5. Banned
    Thats what my buddy said, too many boats
    He looped around and went elsewhere. He said every other truck was from out of town. Ky, NJ, Ga, Mass ect... Just stay the .... Away.Had more fun as a kid on orange when the internet didnt ruin shit. Parents bought me a honda accord and I put surf racks on it. Used them to carry a canoe around here. Id catch the dog shit out of them. I was 16 and on orange sun up to sun down and saw VERY FEW boats all day. Fished next to gators as big as my canoe. Too many people now wanting to look like a hero posting on facebook just to get a thumbs ☝. Trophy catch is a prime example of look at me. I wouldnt post a guppy with them.
    Last edited by Manatee Mauler; 03-08-2023 at 08:52 PM.

6. Member
    Told you what I'd do...out of state fishing license would be costly..if your caught without it, all your stuff is the state's and you are in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM64 View Post
    And that was on a Monday?
    YES!

8. Banned
    [QUOTE=HawkDriver;12913342]Told you what I'd do...out of state fishing license would be costly..if your caught without it, all your stuff is the state's and you are in jail.[/QUOTE
    I agree.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkDriver View Post
    Told you what I'd do...out of state fishing license would be costly..if your caught without it, all your stuff is the state's and you are in jail.
    Wow that is steep, What should someone get for not using a cross walk? Electric chair or lethal injection ?

10. Member
    Depends where your primary address is .

11. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
    Wow that is steep, What should someone get for not using a cross walk? Electric chair or lethal injection ?
    Id say get hit by a bus