Factory Graph Wiring Help

So I’ve got a 2022 Z21 XL and had an HDS 12 installed on the console and bow straight from the factory. I’m looking to add a second to the bow but wondering if anyone is familiar with how they wire these before I start digging in. Is the wiring for the power straight to the battery from the bow or does it go to the fuse box behind the console? Just trying to figure out the best way to tie in this 3rd graph.

2. Member
    Graph wiring on my 2021 Z19 Pro goes directly to the power distribution bar in the battery compartment. They have their own in line fuses. Mine has a second circuit for additional electronics under the bow panel and I used it to power an additional graph.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

I added a second Blue Seas fuse box at the bow and it made it really easy to connect everything. So power comes direct from the battery to the console Blue Seas box, then from that up to the bow Blue Seas box. All the electronics run off those two boxes and it works perfectly! Both are fairly easy to access if a fuse blows as well.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    Rob Ridge
    www.folsombassteam.com
    2018 Nitro Z19 Pro, 200 Mercury Pro XS

Thanks guys I’m going to have to dig in and see what im dealing with and the best way to do it. Look like I just have power running from bow graph to the fuse panel under the console windshield and then that obviously to the battery. Not sure that the small gauge wire they used would be enough for both graphs without getting power loss.

Mine was already setup for 2 graphs.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroBoy8 View Post
    Thanks guys I’m going to have to dig in and see what im dealing with and the best way to do it. Look like I just have power running from bow graph to the fuse panel under the console windshield and then that obviously to the battery. Not sure that the small gauge wire they used would be enough for both graphs without getting power loss.
    If yours is like my 2021, the power for the graphs does NOT go through the fuse panel in the console. It does not go through the power button on the dash. There are positive and negative buss bars in the battery compartment below the main power switch, between the cranking battery and the trolling motor batteries. Check to see if you boat also has the buss bars.
    CMSGT, USAF, Retired
    2021 Nitro Z19, Mercury 200 Pro XS 4 Stroke, SN 2B789775

Ultrex 80/45 24v, Helix 8 G3N SI+. Helix 10 G4N DI+, Helix 3GN DI

You guys were right. Looks like it was already wired for 2 graphs both at the console and the bow going back to the battery compartment at the buss bars as you stated. Much easier then I thought it was going to be.

8. Member
    Check your AT wake up wire. On every 21 XL we've had, the factory wired the wake up wire for the AT straight to the fuse panel in the console, so every time you turn on the master power you AT box comes on. We've been either adding a switch or wiring to the bow unit's wake up wire (which ever the customer wants) so when the bow unit's turned on the AT comes alive.

__________________________________________________ ____
    The wife said \"Buy a new boat, you\'ll catch more fish\". Mines broken!