Universal Boat Cover Recommendations?

I'm looking for a new cover for my 1997 Stratos 282. Does anyone have any recommendations for a cover that isn't too expensive? It seems that most of the universal bass boat covers have a full back. Meaning they do not have a cut out around the outboard area. Does anyone know of one that does?

Thanks

2. Member
    https://discountmarinesource.com/sto...oduct_id=90845

I just bought one of these for my stratos. Seems to be pretty nice for the price. It is cut out in the back to fit. I trailered probably 60 miles with it on the other day with no issue. I’ve only had it a few days. My boat is always kept in the garage but do use a cover anytime we stay at a hotel.

3. Member
    Not sure why you are wanting an universal cover but I bought a cover from rnr marine 5 years and mine is still in good shape.... probably not much more money than a universal that you will fight with

4. Kansas Bass Club Moderator
    Are you keeping it indoors? Using it to keep the dew off it while parked at the hotel?

I’ve got the same boat but keep it inside. I got one off Amazon for cheap. It won’t be good for a rain storm and you couldn’t travel with it on. I just use mine for when it’s parked inside or to keep the dew and dust off when I’m on the road fishing.