Power pole customer service

I had an issue with my poles a while back and power pole sent me new pumps…I was blown away by the customer service…

Well, I guess while I was troubleshooting the uncommanded problem I lost one of the little protective cups that the stomp switch sits in. Now this was totally my fault but I call to see if they had a spare cup laying around.

They tell me that they are sending me a new switch for free..

Hands down the best customer service I have ever received!!

2. Member
    Best in the business for sure! I have nothing but good things to say about Power Pole!

3. Member
    Me Too!! Just called them because I broke one of the filters while cleaning them and they are sending me 4 free of charge. My poles are 6 years old. Now that's service!!!!

I am actually going to take a good hard look at their new trolling motor just because of their service.

They sent me a new PP bracket because the original one on my boat was 6+ years old, and when I added a second pole the newer bracket either changed slightly, or my 6 year old one had bent some over time...so they didn't match up. They sent me a replacement for the older one so they would match, at no charge. Can't beat that.

Unfortunately I probaby won't be dropping 5K on thier TM, as nice as it sounds. I just bought a Ghost a couple months ago. But, if I were specing out a new boat I would def give one a try.