X19 Trailer Width

Tried to search for this but couldn’t find an exact number. Does anyone know the trailer width of an x19? Also how far out do the trailer guides stick out past that?

a dealership told me 111” but that seemed a little wide to me.

2. Member
    I have a 2021 X 18 which is 2" narrower than the X 19 and with a 2" gap between the guides and rub rail, mine is 111" at the very top of the guides. I would think the X 19 would be wider than mine. As for the trailer, it's appox. 96" from outside fender to outside fender which is the widest point and again it's for an 18'. I leave in a rural area with some narrow roads and it does make it exciting to travel from home to the ramp sometimes especially when a few people put their mail boxes almost hanging over the road.

3. Member
    I have a 2022 X19 that I store in a shed with a 9 foot wide garage door. I had to remove the guide posts as it was just too tight to back the trailer into the shed with them on the trailer.
    Without the guides, I have about 6 inches on either side of the trailer when I back it into the shed.

4. Member
    Thanks. Do you find that you have any issues loading without the guides? I have an x19 on order and had already kind of been leaning toward taking them off. Garage door is wide enough either way, but they just seem unnecessary considering how wide they are.

5. Member
    102" is the maximum legal vehicle width, even for personal vehicles.

6. Member
    mtg126,

No issues loading the boat without the guides at lake ramps. As I approach the trailer, I line the nose of the boat up with the winch stand and slowly drive the boat onto the trailer bunks. The boat seems to always settle on the bunks correctly.

If I fished in a river with current, I might want to re-install the bars.

2014 tandem axle, measures 95 inches across the fenders. The guides were not an option on the tandems when I bought mine so I don't know how much those stick out. Loading without them has never been a problem.
    2014 X19
    2014 200 SHO