Active Target Switch

Anyone wire yellow AT wake up wire to accessory switch? If so any issues?

2. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    no issues, I have mine here
    at1.jpg
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

3. Member
    none
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

4. Member
    Mine wasn’t wired by the dealer with a shut off switch but I’d like to be able to turn off my box. Only way to do this is to require it?

5. Member
    Nice i hooked my yellow wire to the accessories rotary switch on my console panel. Works like a charm and have two built in failsafes, one with the main power at the dash and the other with my main boat cut off.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Moneyshot View Post
    Nice i hooked my yellow wire to the accessories rotary switch on my console panel. Works like a charm and have two built in failsafes, one with the main power at the dash and the other with my main boat cut off.
    Same here. Works great for when you want AT off and 2D and Downscan running at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyshot View Post
    I just did the same....works well so far

2019 721 ProXs 4S 250
    2B599739

8. Member
    Seems really straight forward; how difficult was this to accomplish?

9. Member
    Not at all- It did take me about 5 minutes to figure out what went where on the switch, other than that it was cake. Need a female spade connector on your yellow wire

10. Member
    Not at all- It did take me about 5 minutes to figure out what went where on the switch, other than that it was cake. Need a female spade connector on your yellow wire
    Thank you sir

11. Member
    Yep, yellow wire to accessories switch on Phoenix console panel. There's enough wire behind the panel to reach the moon, but super simple to wire.
    21 Phoenix 819 Pro
    21 Mercury Pro XS 200 4 Stroke (3B003279)

I am adding a keyed sw. for my mega 360 and AT , one that won't let key out unless sw. is off. then adding key to my truck keys this way i will never forget to turn sw. off.

13. Member
    That is definitely an added layer of protection. While not for me, sounds interesting