Sandusky Bay Bass Fishing Video

Here is a fishing trip Jim and I had last spring on Sandusky Bay. Looking forward to getting back out there. We were bass fishing, but it seemed like you had a bite almost every other cast with the catfish and junk fish mixed in.

https://rumble.com/v2b9bx8-sandusky-...66lt3&mc=9e0fe

Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    As always, great coverage of your day on the water. You are by far one of my favorites to watch as you describe the conditions and prescribe lure choices for many of the places I like to fish too. Thanks for posting this latest video!

Quote Originally Posted by HookedonBass View Post
    As always, great coverage of your day on the water. You are by far one of my favorites to watch as you describe the conditions and prescribe lure choices for many of the places I like to fish too. Thanks for posting this latest video!
    Much appreciated for the kind comments. Jim and I started over from scratch on Rumble couple years ago after leaving YouTube. Anyone that can create. and set up Rumble account and subscribe certainly helps us out a great deal. Great deal of time goes into making these videos, so any help would be appreciated.

4. Member
    Nice job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Big J Mac View Post
    Nice job guys.
    Thanks bud, much appreciated. Really looking forward to getting back out there. Good luck on the water this year. If you run into us, be sure to say hello.

Excellent video.
    What we cannot obtain from intelligence, we can learn from experience.

Quote Originally Posted by 200xp View Post
    Excellent video.
    Thank you sir. It's much appreciated.