CM1 and CM2 pairing?

Just purchased a set of blades and one has a brand new CM2 motor while the other still has original CM1. I also got the other original CM1 that has quit powering on to have for parts. Can the CM1 and CM2 pair together and work off the cm1 remotes? Guy didn’t order cm2 remotes. Best course of action to get my poles where they will pair together? Thanks!
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    cm 1.0 will not pair with cm 2.0, you can buy a new 2.0 motor only put it on the non functioning 1.0 pump or send in the 1.0 pump for repair to powerpole, (prob your cheapest and best bet) then sell that brand new cm 2.0 pump. Recoop some cash

Appreciate it! Will contact PP to try and get the old pump going. I'll probably just keep the 2.0 though and make that switch next year to all 2.0 to hopefully have some newer pumps I won't have to worry about for a while.
    Phillipians 4:13-For I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJHall11 View Post
    Appreciate it! Will contact PP to try and get the old pump going. I'll probably just keep the 2.0 though and make that switch next year to all 2.0 to hopefully have some newer pumps I won't have to worry about for a while.