Braidwood beat down?

I'm surprised no posts about the yearly beat Braidwood into a pulp on opening day?

2. Member
    Interested to hear the reports too. But in their defense, they're probably all still on the water since it's been the perfect day!

3. NW.Ind.Basser
    100+ boats out there today. North Ramp completely full with 20 trucks/trailers parked outside the gates. My guess would be south ramp was just as full.

We did well in the morning. First stretch we hit was loaded with 2-3 pounder with a 4 mixed in. First 2 hours probably caught 15. After that it slowed way down for us. We got a fish here and there the rest rest of the day doing whatever the 5 boats in front of you weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by NW.Ind.Basser View Post
    100+ boats out there today. North Ramp completely full with 20 trucks/trailers parked outside the gates. My guess would be south ramp was just as full.

We did well in the morning. First stretch we hit was loaded with 2-3 pounder with a 4 mixed in. First 2 hours probably caught 15. After that it slowed way down for us. We got a fish here and there the rest rest of the day doing whatever the 5 boats in front of you weren't.
    Sounds like fun ��