Lodging close to Lake Orange

Wanting to do a 3 day trip to Orange. Checking places to stay and there isn’t anything close to there. Anyone got a idea or recommendation. Any help greatly appreciated

2. Banned
    You coming up/down 75? There is/was some places up the road nearer the BassPro™ SleepInn™ and crap like that..

There are a few fish camps close, but any decent hotel is going to be at least 30 minutes away.
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

4. Member
    Coming from Okeechobee. Probably 441 but open to options. Just thought there might be something close to the lake I couldn’t find.
    I just like to fish new lakes to break up fishing Chobee and the lakes within 1:30 minutes of there.
    Thanks for all of the reply’s…

Plenty of places off I-75 Ocala or Gainesville which in both cases would be 30 minutes to Orange...

6. Banned
    Place is friggin zoo and the fishing sucks. Talking with a friend who lives a few miles away and he said the parking was full with trucks on the hwy and this was on a thurs when his son was looking for a tx on sat. He said most tags were from out of state. His son finished 2nd and stated there were three total txs on the lake sat. (One club from ga) Just wayyyyyy too many people. Damn fish gets ran over 500 times. There's plenty of lodging near Lake Seminole.

7. Member
    Never minded the Mauler Its the same story from him wherever you want to know about....Overloaded ramps with most from people out of state, poor fishing, etc. Lets just face facts - ANYWHERE the fishing is good, people will eventually hear about it. I certainly dont see tournament weights going down much....it takes a dandy bag to win almost every lake here in Florida- no matter the time of year.
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain