Power Pole slow going up

Had my poles making the whining sound and the starboard side pole was much slower to come up/stow compared to the port one(4-5 seconds difference). I got slack and hadn't changed the fluid in a while so of course it was pretty rough. Drained all the fluids and blew out the screens, ports and hoses with my air compressor, installed new fluid and ran the bleed process on the pumps. Poles are now quieter but the port side is still 4 seconds slower to come up than the starboard. Down speeds are identical. I checked the C-Monster app and they are on the latest firmware and all the speed/sensitivity settings are identical. WD-40'd the bushing and loosened up the bolts on the pole itself to make sure they weren't to tight but the one pole is still slow to come up. Assume the Blue line is up so I took it off again and blew it out. Any thoughts or ideas on what else I could try ? (I have the CMonster 1.0 pumps).

2. Member
    Just go into the C-Monster app and adjust speed higher a couple clicks on the slower pump to get them even. I have had to do that a few times over the years. No big deal, they will synch up after you get it adjusted.

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    most likely little air trapped in that one vs the other one. Just bleed several more times and when out on the water do a deep water bleed. Once use them a little think you will find they will get back in sync. Change that fluid annually.

4. Member
    ...PP fluid changes are a good maintenance item.
    2017 Triton TRX Patriot w/250 ProXS Optimax

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Squire View Post
    ...PP fluid changes are a good maintenance item.

6. Member
    Mine started doing goofy stuff like that, turns out my remote buttons are going bad