Linking Live’s to Elite FS

I have two live 12’s and AT on my boat now. I’m looking to add a 9” FS to the bow for mapping. Is there a good way to link all three via Ethernet? My front graph currently has the Ethernet from the AT and the console graph running to the two Ethernet ports. Is there a T like for the NMEA?
    TRB

2016 Skeeter ZX 250
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Helm: HDS Live
    Bow: HDS Live with AT1

2. Member
    Both 12's should have two ethernet ports. So should just be a matter of connecting the ethernet on your Elite FS to one of the HDS's with an open ethernet port.

The question is, can the Elite FS talk w/ HDS's or not...that I am not sure of.

Might consider finding an HDS Live 9 used or on closeout...that is probably more likely to work.
    2016 Ranger 1850 LS Reata / Merc 150 4s / SmartCraft / Lowrance HDS Carbon SS3D

Look at this
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Member
    As long as your Elite is connected to one of the Lives you are good. Follow the diagram above.
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

5. Member
    I will just throw in that with all the new Ethernet Based sonar products coming out. Start planning know to add an NEP2 Ethernet Box for 5 more connections. When the A3100 comes out that will be the beginning of needing those for most people. I am installing one connection to my 3D SS box as I am adding 2 AT2 and an 3100 box gone to need more battery power can see it happening yesterday. Just go my NEP2 box off to install.