2015 Skeeter FX 20 - cull tag organizer

Anyone know which cull tag organizer to get for this model? Looking at the Skeeter Apparel website. Offset or normal?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bolson View Post
    Anyone know which cull tag organizer to get for this model? Looking at the Skeeter Apparel website. Offset or normal?

Thanks
    It really just depend on where your latch is in comparison to the livewell opening... not the lid itself. For instance, It might be centered on the lid, but also right up against the lip of the livewell opening, requring the offset.

The one pic of a 2015 FX20 with livewell lids open I could find online seems to suggest you would want the offset version - but double check your setup as this may just be a stock pic...

https://i.postimg.cc/JzPd6Mb2/screenshot-83.png

Here's another pic I found showing what I was referring to - if you haven't gotten one already this is a good visual. My 2016 looks just like this with the side opening lid and center latch, but due to livewell opening I need the offset hanger.

BTW if you haven't gotten one yet, the one pictured is from AmpdMarine and about half the cost of the one from Skeeter... I have the Skeeter one and the only thing different is the logo basically... and the cost.

AmpdMarine Cull Tag Holder

4. Member
    Very much appreciated. Thanks for the info.