Pictures of Duel Graph Setups for both Bow / Console?

Any pictures of duel graph setups for both bow and console?

2. Member

3. Member
    Bass boat technologies dual mount at console and stacker at bow. Very pleased. 20230103_165430.jpg20230103_165412.jpg20230103_165412.jpg

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I will say for the bow, Boat Logix makes the absolute best mount for the bow of a Bullet. They are pricey but they are worth every penny. For the console, depending which model you go with, Boat Logix and Bass Boat Technologies both make excellent dual dash mounts. However, BBT is the only one that makes a dual dash for the old style X boats. I offered to take my 21XRD down for fitment of a dual dash mount but they said there was not enough interest at the time.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p

5. Member
    Will post pics later. But I have the Hennessy bow mount for my helix12 and Garmin 1242 and it’s great super solid and adjustable. For the console I have tall windshield and ram mount that holds a helix 10 under windshield and a balzout bullet mount with a HDS10 for si/di. I have a 93 20xd and no one I talked to made a dual console mount for an older bullet since it doesn’t have a tilt column. If I could redo it I’d fab my own up but I didn’t want to take the time to do it. This set up works flawless just the console wasn’t how I pictured in my head. But still sturdy and functional.

6. Member
    Van's bbt mounts are rock solid as well. He took the time to make sure everything on my old x boat fit perfectly. Even offered to send m
    e some wedges if I didn't like the head unit angles at the console.

7. BBC SPONSOR
    Quote Originally Posted by BassBoatElectronics.com View Post
    I will say for the bow, Boat Logix makes the absolute best mount for the bow of a Bullet. They are pricey but they are worth every penny. For the console, depending which model you go with, Boat Logix and Bass Boat Technologies both make excellent dual dash mounts. However, BBT is the only one that makes a dual dash for the old style X boats. I offered to take my 21XRD down for fitment of a dual dash mount but they said there was not enough interest at the time.

The Bass Boat Technologies mount will work with a steering wheel spacer.
    Chad Phillips
    BassBoatElectronics.com
    Ultra Marine Service - Mercury Outboard sales and service
    1-800-931-9926
    1230 Topside Rd. Louisville, TN 37777
    Showroom & Office Hours M-F 8a-5p