Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    I got time yesterday afternoon to I stall my new spring kit, easy install, good instructions, quality product. I look forward to day on the lake to try it out
    Dave
    2023 Ranger Z518/ Mercury 200 Pro XS

2. BBC SPONSOR
    I have some 45 and 60" kits ready to ship out this week if any one is interested. I'm out of 52" kit springs but have the others. Get in this week to avoid my 2 week shutdown for a trip to Jordan Lake :)

Sent you a PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Meadows View Post
    I have some 45 and 60" kits ready to ship out this week if any one is interested. I'm out of 52" kit springs but have the others. Get in this week to avoid my 2 week shutdown for a trip to Jordan Lake :)
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

Sent you a PM it's a 45"
    Richard Woods VA Beach,VA
    US Navy ETC/SS Retired
    SKEETER ZX225 / 225 SHO W/Power Pole CHARGE
    GET HER DONE! (Helix 10 G3, 12 G3,Garmin ECHOMAP 106 /livescope and M360 Bow all NMEA2k)
    Relion lithium batteries for T/M and LithiumPro for Motor)

5. BBC SPONSOR
    I have 4 45" kits completed and looking for their forever homes. I can ship tomorrow and/or Thursday before for headed out on vacation if anyone needs one.

Can anyone give info on how difficult this is to install and results after installing. I'm hoping to get one as I cannot fish due to back issues,no way I can deploy or retract my trolling motor. Many thanks
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Steel View Post
    Can anyone give info on how difficult this is to install and results after installing. I'm hoping to get one as I cannot fish due to back issues,no way I can deploy or retract my trolling motor. Many thanks
    Super easy. 30-40 minutes if you really take your time. Even easier with a second pair of hands.

8. Member
    Hardest part is getting the existing screws removed from the shock. I ended up having to drill mine out.

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Hagins View Post
    Hardest part is getting the existing screws removed from the shock. I ended up having to drill mine out.

John
    Should have asked about the screws.
    Heat the screws to soften the Loctite, and use two #3 Phillips screwdrivers.
    I use the interchangeable bits from a set in two 1/4" drive ratchets with the bits in 1/4" sockets==very easy.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

10. Member
    Relatively easy to install if you are handy with tools. Instructions are excellent. Really need two people to get the screws out of old pin.

If you are looking for effortless deploy and store, it's not there. I have a full HB set up on my 36V Ultrex. Mega 360, Live, Target Lock, Dual mounting plate, etc. It still takes a fair pull on the rope to handle. I'm 76 and have a bum shoulder. It's work for me.

I'd recommend you discuss with Ron before you order.

11. Member
    Finally got the new mod on the water yesterday and am totally impressed. I only have a 3-1 transducer and Livescope on my trolling motor but I am 74 with a bad back.. I find the strength required to be at least 50% less than before mod. If you don't have one get one it will make life much easier! Thanks Ron for making this product and the more than reasonable price!

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Hagins View Post
    Finally got the new mod on the water yesterday and am totally impressed. I only have a 3-1 transducer and Livescope on my trolling motor but I am 74 with a bad back.. I find the strength required to be at least 50% less than before mod. If you don't have one get one it will make life much easier! Thanks Ron for making this product and the more than reasonable price!

John
    That's Great news. I know Ron is on vacation, hope to hear from him when he gets back. My boat is sitting idle until I can make the mod.
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

13. Member
    Ronny, I've been away from here for hunting season and spring is springing (early)....so very busy with my "job." Sure good to see you're in high demand..... told ya'...😉

Incidently, again, it's a fantastic product!

14. Member
    Sent PM

15. BBC SPONSOR
    I'm back at home and will take a day or 2 to figure out the mess of IM's and emails that I've received. I have the parts made, and all springs in stock, for 8 kits so I'll be in touch sometime this weekend for a shipment early next week.

Ron

I'm back at home and will take a day or 2 to figure out the mess of IM's and emails that I've received. I have the parts made, and all springs in stock, for 8 kits so I'll be in touch sometime this weekend for a shipment early next week.

Ron
    Thank you Ron
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

17. BBC SPONSOR
    Just sent out a pile of notifications.....21 of 'em to be exact. I have another big order of springs coming and I'm capable of making 6 kits at a run on my CNC mill now so catching up should only take a few days. Keep them orders coming!!!!

18. Member
    Just sent out a pile of notifications.....21 of 'em to be exact. I have another big order of springs coming and I'm capable of making 6 kits at a run on my CNC mill now so catching up should only take a few days. Keep them orders coming!!!!
    I sure am loving ❤️ mine. Thanks again Ron!

John

19. BBC SPONSOR
    OK. So I have 15 kits here that will be ready to ship on Monday if people need them. I've got 9 people that said, "hey make me one" and haven't bothered to return an IM in over a week so I'm selling them to other buyers, should there be any. Don't be shy folks....they work really well and it's almost bed fishing time!!!!

Killing me Ron, am hoping my check arrives anyday
    2022 Basscat Jaquar
    Mercury 300 Pro Xs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast