Source for painted lead bullet weights

I am out of green pumpkin lead bullet weights. I used old version from Bass Pro but do not like their replacement with the shorter fatter cheaper version.
    I cannot find any unless the are some ridiculous price for a couple of weights.
    can anyone direct me to a source?

Any reason you're focused on lead? I only ask as you might be surprised how cheaply you can get tungsten: https://omfishingsinkers.com/tungste...in-p_4306.html I suppose even at these prices it's still more expensive than the painted lead weights you can find on Tackle Warehouse and other places.

One thought could be to powder your own. It'd be a bit of an upfront investment to get a fluid bed for easiest application (still probably less than $20), or with some practice I bet you could get good results from just heating up with a heat gun or with a quick pass with a torch and swishing in a container of powder paint. That'd only cost you what the container of powder paint costs.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

3. Member
    1. I am cheap
    2. I fish tidal rivers with lots of barnacles so I do tend to lose rigs.
    3. I will often break them off when hung rather than going into the brush, etc so I do not spook fish.
    4. Did I mention I am cheap

4. Member
    Plain lead bullet weights are cheap. Just paint them green with some nail polish. The screw in type are more expensive.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

5. Member
    double post
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

6. Member
    For years if wanted painted lead weights i just used a magic marker , fast and simple and worked fine .
    1988 Ranger 364V
    150HP Merc Black Max