It's warm in the south...

So is anyone out riding a bit? I made it out last weekend for a quick 20 miles but it was also 42 degrees. Not bad but I guess I'm used to it by now. Didn't even have gloves on.

2. Member
    It has been good riding weather down here. Only really cold snap was around Christmas. I wore a sweatshirt for a ride yesterday and it was to much.

3. Member
    Either raining or quite chilly most days so far here in the north Ga. mountains.

4. Member
    Went for a good ride yesterday. I ride at least one day a week unless it's raining.

Still looking at 36 degrees up here. WTF. takes FOREVER to warm up around here.
    Well at least the Stafford motorcycle swap meet is coming up in two weeks. Still looking for the chrome fork kit for my 2007 Ultra.
    Anyone have Harley parts to sell?
    What have you got?

6. Member
    Well when it warms up there it will basically be miserably hot down here so there is a trade off either way. Same for fishing really. It's nice here now but come June it will be hot.

7. Member
    So true, even here it goes from winter to summer these days, unlike the seasons we used to enjoy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ship View Post
    Well when it warms up there it will basically be miserably hot down here so there is a trade off eithway. Same for fishing really. It's nice here now but come June it will be hot.

8. Member
    70 degrees today and bikes will be out everywhere. Hang in there, it'll eventually warm up in the great white north LOL.

9. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quite a few out there riding in our neck of the woods. Wish I was one of them BUT... four little letters keep getting in the way.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

10. Member
    I was going to go out Sunday, that damn green stuff is all over and makes riding suck this time of year. Really bites because this is some of the best riding weather we get all year.

Had 57 degrees today and the bikes are coming out. Didn't get out myself but I did last weekend, when it was 37 degrees...

12. Member
    I rode in to Nashville last night. 102 miles round trip. Was a nice ride except for the boneheads out there. Definitely get treated like second class.
    GETFISHED !!!