It is sad and heartbreaking to read that there is still people who are being daily deceived to believe what I have written in the title " Bible alone are undeniable heresies".
Many hundreds of yrs later, yet here we are, Christians being held back by schism of traditions, or some religious believes built and propagated to support ideologies which Scriptures teach us otherwise.
You don't need me to stand on the pulpit and retrogress to what it is available to every true believing Christian out there, so please don't be fooled by what you may hear among your religious traditions.
I challenge you to pick up a NKJV, NIV, American Standard, or whatever version you may prefer, and read what Jesus the Christ sent as an atonement for my sins and your sins want to tell you directly, not in the third person reading it for you giving you their opinions. May the power in the Grace, Love and Peace of Christ guide you in this journey of self discovery, and empower you to truly open your heart and follow Christ.

May the power in the blood of Christ at the cross remove the blinders which many religions seem to what continue for many to wear. Amen