Thread: Adding today?

Adding today?

Anyone buying with the current red? If so what? I have thought about a few things but haven't bought any yet

2. Member
    Same boat as you. Been looking at MMM, Goog, and Appl but think they still have a ways to go. I'll hold my cash for now. What are you looking at?

3. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    First day we broke below a major trendline. I'm not a fan of buying on the first day.

I have been buying JEPQ and SCHD recently. Other than TSLA, there's nothing out there that interests me at current prices.

I am looking to get AMZN at about $75, ENPH at about $100. I'll buy a little more TSLA at lower prices, about every $25 lower. I want to see SpaceX IPO.
    Thanos was the hero

4. Member
    I bought JNJ but did it yesterday of course at 157.74. It was trading at 155 today which is right at its 52 week low.

5. Member
    Sold INTU and banked a nice pop on earnings this morning and will sell anything else that pops in the next few trading days. I think we are going to retest the lows of September and October so I’ll be watching with cash ready to buy. Ones on my list are VZ, T, NEE, UNH, GOOG, AMZN, and PARA. I will day trade TSLA and INTU until then.

6. Member
    I bought some of the dividend stuff I've been buying trying to get my monthly dividend total up. I bought TSLA at around 200 so it probably won't be back there for a while. I'm buying TSLA and AMZN for long term. Hopefully they will go up over the course of the next ten or so years. I'll be adding more on dips as I can.

One day I'd like to be able to sell one or two shares a month to supplement my income if needed.

7. Member
    Yeah I went ahead and held off today too. I just can't get bullish enough to buy anything. I was looking at flipping TSLA and a few others, but nothing major. Wish I had bought some BYND a couple days ago....