Cleaning white tin boat

Guy with white boats, what are you using to clean it? I use slickmist and some stuff it doesn’t get cleaned off.

looking for recommendations
    Semper Fi

2. Banned
    303 and elbow grease not trying to be an a-s I have to do same on mine and it's gray

Clean it with Dawn and ammonia. Then apply Pro Tec Sealant Polish to make it easier to clean. www.protrtecproducts.com

Don't be Dull, Let Your Boat Shine with Pro-Tec WWW.PROTECPRODUCTS.COM

4. Member
    I now use ammonia 1-2 cups per gallon to wash my boat, cars, any non-porous surface. Try it you will never go back to other products. I used to wax my cars and boat but realized it is not doing what I hoped it would do. Skip the wax. What is worthwhile is a good ceramic coating when the car or boat is new. Short of that, wash it clean, wipe the scum line off with a wet towel as you see fit, wash it with some frequency.

John Walker - Matthews NC

2021 Ranger RT198P - Mercury 150 4S - Enertia Eco
    VesselView Link - MotorGuide Tour Pro - Lowrance Carbons

5. Member
    Slickmist is great but it's not a cleaner. Wash with a good detergent then put a wax sealant on it.

After that I wipe my boat down every time I put it on the trailer with a towel. Any scum lines usually wipe right off. If left to dry it's takes a little more elbow grease!

6. Member
    Not a white boat, but my boat stays in the water for 5 months straight. When I pull it I just spray with 50/50 water and vinegar to get the scum line off.

7. Member
    I've used Mr. Clean and TopCoat F11. Whatever scum line I do get easily wipes off.
    2015 Ranger RT188 DC; BassCat Storage Box; Mercury Optimax 115ProXS;
    19" Spitfire X7; Vessel View Mobile; Minn Kota Ultrex 80; GForce Handle;
    TM Eliminator; Helix 7 G2N SI Combo F/R; HydroWave KVD; BBT 4" Angled Bow Mount; Durasafe Locks for Electronics and Ultrex;
    Twist Step Boarding Ladder; EZEE Step ES1; BAC RAC Rod Storage; Motor Mate Transom Saver

8. Member
    Isn’t 303 for fabric/vinyl?
    Semper Fi