Thread: Dominos Pizza

Dominos Pizza

Looks like the comparable store sales really missed. Stock is down almost 10 percent. It really doesnt surprise me. Their costs have gone up and a large pizza with a few toppings gets you near 30.00 if you are having it delivered.

2. Banned
    wow. We used to buy 2 medium, one topping for $5 each in the college years. Haven't eaten that garbage in 25 years though!

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Almag6 View Post
    wow. We used to buy 2 medium, one topping for $5 each in the college years. Haven't eaten that garbage in 25 years though!
    Yep. It got more expensive and doesn't taste as good as it used to.

4. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    I remember when it was good pizza. We used to get it twice a month. But then something changed. Stopped eating it for several years. Tried it once again, and it was garbage. Not sure why it was ever considered a growth stock or even a tech stock, talking to you Cramer.
    Thanos was the hero

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boneil View Post
    I remember when it was good pizza. We used to get it twice a month. But then something changed. Stopped eating it for several years. Tried it once again, and it was garbage. Not sure why it was ever considered a growth stock or even a tech stock, talking to you Cramer.
    I think they changed the cheese or sauce or something. I remember some announcement about it and then I remember it not tasting the same and then moved over to Pappa Johns.