How to move passenger seat Z19

How do you get the passenger seat moved in a Z19. It has been placed so close to the rod ramp it hardly usable. And is there a way to secure seat, do not really see how the seat is attached to what appears to be a plate. Thanks in advance.

2. Member
    Dont know what year yours is but i have taken the drivers seat out of mine to add the adjustable slide. The same one that comes on the Z21 model which Basspro told me wouldnt fit.

https://www.bbcboards.net/showthread...highlight=seat

if it is the same as 2019, there are 2 allen head bolts under the seat.

Who ever designed the rod holders on this model, does not fish. Holders are so far right, makes them unusable.
    2019 nitro z19 with mercury 4 stroke 200hp.

4. Member
    I moved my 2022 z20 seat for this reason, the plate the seat is attached to is mounted to the hull by four 1/4 20 machine screws (double check the threads before drilling), there is an aluminum plate in the fiberglass that is tapped to accept these screws. I drilled new holes and tapped them, moved the seat about 1 .5 inches inward, filled the old holes with 1/4 20 headless screws and epoxied them in , rod ramp now functional. BE CAREFUL if drilling here , gas tank about 2 inches below. To get the seat off the plate, just pull the seat cushion out, it snaps into place, you need to pull hard, its kinda scary but it will come out. Then you will see the mounting hardware

5. Member
    I guess i have not pulled hard enough.