Thread: What you using?

What you using?

Have a Terrova, not opposed to changing trolling motors but would like ideas. Adding Mega 360 and Mega Live or Garmin Livescope plus. Thinking of adding a separate “Turrett” for the 360 and live. Anyone have one or both they like?
    Rad Brewer

2. Member
    I’ve got a 2020 Ranger 1880 Angler and just installed a Garmin 106SV and LVS 34…I mounted the Garmin on a Precision Sonar dual bow mount and for the transducer I installed it on the SeeLite 2.0 pole…I am running the Minn Kota Ulterra…

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    I’ve got a 2020 Ranger 1880 Angler and just installed a Garmin 106SV and LVS 34…I mounted the Garmin on a Precision Sonar dual bow mount and for the transducer I installed it on the SeeLite 2.0 pole…I am running the Minn Kota Ulterra…
    Thank You!!
    Rad Brewer

4. Member
    Yelosub,
    any pics of your setup? I ordered a Ranger 1880 that will be here next month and am trying to finalize the setup.

5. Member
    Here you go! I’m running the Ulterra
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by YELOSUB; 03-02-2023 at 11:14 PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YELOSUB View Post
    Here you go! I’m running the Ulterra
    Where’s the Garmin depth coming from? Assuming not putting an external transducer on Ulterra.
    Rad Brewer

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I fish 4 Bass View Post
    Where’s the Garmin depth coming from? Assuming not putting an external transducer on Ulterra.
    The Garmin depth actually comes from the LVS 34 transducer…I’m using the Humminbird Helix as a graph and the Garmin for FF sonar