New to me 1800FS

Hello
    i have been lurking for a while but finally pulled the switch on a 1989 1800FS with the Evinrude 150. Wondering if anyone else has this boat and things to look out for. This is a 2 owner boat and the guy I bought it from has had it since 1994 and it is garage kept. Really clean solid boat and motor fires right up and pump works like a champ.

2. Member
    Had one of these when they first came out. Great little boat. They had a lot of wood in them but as long as your floors are solid and your transom is solid then you shouldnt have any issues. We had a 6in jackplate on ours running a 150 Evinrude XP. Ran like a scalded dog.
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

3. Member
    Thanks for the reply. It is solid as a rock. The guy kept it in the garage since 1994.
    1989 Tracker 1800TF
    1996 Crestliner Kodiak (Sold)

4. Member
    A coworker had one until a few years ago (actually branded a nitro with a tracker branded evinrude but basically the same boat) and I spent a good bit of time fishing with him in it. It was a pretty good boat but got tight if there were three of us on the boat which we did do occasionally. His boat lived a hard life outside and was even used in salt for a few years during it's life so it was kind of rough but it was a good fishing platform.