Thread: Lake greenwood

Lake greenwood

Fishing a tournament next Sat on lake greenwood. Never seen the lake before. Haven't got time to go practice. Can anyone tell me. Is it better on the upper end or lower end this time of year. Give me a idea of which way to point the boat on blast off lol. Thanks

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Depends where you are going out of. If you're going out of the State park you are about at the bottom of the lake.

3. Member
    Going out of one stop.

4. Member
    The whole lake is subject to be muddy but I’d imagine the upper end is just about a guarantee. If that is of any concern.
    2013 Pantera 4
    2012 Opti 200 Pro XS
    25 Tempest

5. Member
    Thank yall.

6. Member
    The entire lake is muddy. Took 15LB last week shallow rocks is the name of the game right now. Before this week the lake was off but the bite is improving. With the entire lake muddy anywhere shallow is good with hard thumping baits. Find a rocky bank/creek and start grinding.
    Last edited by FALCONflyer200; 02-20-2023 at 04:37 PM.

7. Member
    How big of a tourney you got? Im there too with a 50 boat tourney at state park the other end of the lake.

8. Member
    Buddy's fished it yesterday said water stained but fine .couple feet visibility

9. Member
    So club fished it yesterday took 15lbs ,spinnerbaits and crank around docks.

10. Member
    How did you make out? I had 16.5 for 3rd 17.2 won ours. Had several chances to win it but lost them at the boat. The shallow bite was good up the river and it was off down the lake. Some people who had low weights talked about catching 40 fish up the river shallow I went down and had 7 fish all day that were a little bigger.

11. Member
    We had a small club on saturday, everyone that got in the money were fishing upper half.
    Skeeter Sx186 w/ yamaha 150