Thread: Green?

Green?

I guess it’s a mud hole after the rain ain’t it?

It came up 10 ft in a couple days and they are not releasing any water. As a pure guess I would say its settled in mud everywhere. I live close to the lake and all the little small streams that feed into Russell Creek have been running clear for the last few days. I would suspect the ones that run into the lake are doing the same so as soon as they open the main gate it should clear pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    as soon as they open the main gate it should clear pretty fast.

On second thought cancel that comment. Looking at the 10 day forecast, if mother nature is correct there is chances of rain 7 out of next 10 days. None are predicted to be big rain events but with the ground being saturated like it is it wont take much to put the lake back on the rise with muddy water.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR19 View Post
    On second thought cancel that comment. Looking at the 10 day forecast, if mother nature is correct there is chances of rain 7 out of next 10 days. None are predicted to be big rain events but with the ground being saturated like it is it wont take much to put the lake back on the rise with muddy water.
    Gene no doubt all of the lakes in the region could get messy pretty easily until they get back down to winter pool if they do that is. If it don't get dry they're not getting back down like they were either.