I need a rental house. Maybe 6 months

Selling my house. Just me and a dog now so I'm looking for something different. Possibly near cape coral. Not too far north. Open to ideas. I need at least 2 bedrooms. Then either lake front so I can put my bad
    Bass boat in or nice size garage so I can put my boat in it.
    2000k or less per month. I'll probably just pay 3 or 4 months up front plus deposit. Anyone have anything?

2. Member
    As someone who lives here, good luck with that search. The rental market and the housing market in general is insane. You might find that in Lehigh Acres but then you have to live in Lehigh Acres.

3. Member
    $2k/mo or less for a short term lakefront rental in the Fort Meyers area? Lol…

4. Banned
    I am afraid that you will not be able to find anything near that price anywhere in Florida. Studio apartments are renting for 1700 bucks a month and a lakefront home will be way more than that. Look at one of the rental sites like vrbo , etc..

5. Member
    I just returned from Bonita Springs... All I can say is "Wow!". Been soaking up some sunshine there for 8 winters now. In just that brief time things have gone from expensive to unbelievable. And the people and $$$ keep coming.

6. Member
    I spend about 10 weeks every winter and I don't believe you are going to find waterfront for 2K a month. I paid about $50.00 bucks a day just for a concrete pad at a nice park couple years back.