2023 ZXR19 36v battery hookup help needed

Just picked up my new bug from board sponsor Freedom Outdoors. They're closed for the weekend so I can't get any help from them until Monday. I hope that maybe someone with the same boat can chime in.

I'm installing my own lithium batteries and trying to hook up. Looking at a 36v series connection.

The battery compartment has a positive red wire coming out of the rear of each side at the back of the boat. I also see the negative and positive trolling motor hook up. That's it...no jumper wires came with it. Can someone tell me what those two red wires are that are coming out of the back and how to wire this up as mentioned above? Thanks.

2. Member
    If you are 100% sure which ones are the trolling motor wires you don't need the other 2 red ones. You can get jumpers from Walmart, Autozone, etc. This will get you fishing.

3. Member
    But what are those two red leads coming from the rear?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digirolad View Post
    But what are those two red leads coming from the rear?
    Can't tell you about the other 2 wires, maybe somebody that has your model will chime in.

5. Member
    That's what I'm hoping. If I don't hear from someone over the weekend I'll just get the answer from the dealer.

6. <B>BBC SPONSOR</B>
    The one red wire in the back is the jumper to make 36v connection from the battery on the by the cranking battery

7. Member
    I just pulled one wire and saw the other move. That's exactly it. It's the long jumper wire to make to long run from one side of the battery compartment to the other.