USA Looking for Boat Cover for 2011 Triton 19xs-Factory or Aftermarket

Hello all, I am looking for the best trailerable triton cover for a 2011 19xs(actually exactly 20 foot), I have the cover that the boat came with but the felt inside is full of trash that seems to be impossible to remove and the outer coat is not very waterproof. I have heard of aurora and deans for custom but the wait times seem to be exponential and I would like to have it fairly soon for upcoming bass and MLF college tournaments this spring. Id like to find a new or used in good condition newer triton cover from the factory but I dont know where to begin looking for one. If aftermarket is the way to go, ive heard the sunbrella fabric is the best, but where is the best place to order from that doesnt take forever? Thanks, Mitchell

2. Member
    Aurora is the best but if you can’t wait Empire Covers has a lot of boat specific choices at multiple price points.

NoCAL
    2004TR-21X/2015 250 ProXS
    2B112175

3. Member
    Agreed on Aurora Canvas making awesome covers

4. Member
    Boat Cover direct has a decent product at a great price too.

5. Member
    Wait time for aurora as of right now is said to be 9 months and thats just too long. Does anybody else have experience with Boat Cover Direct or Empire?

6. Member
    Find a good local canvas maker, one that has a reputation for making good covers. Perhaps get a recommendation from your local club members. They will all start getting busy now. A local shop will take your boat in and give you the best custom fit.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

7. Member
    Bought my second Carver cover from BoatCoversDirect for new boat. Nice cover for a little over $600. Wanted aurora cover but didn’t want to wait that long
    2018 20trx
    250 pro xs
    lowrance ghost
    powerpole blades

8. Member
    I have similar issues with my factory cover but knowing what a good new one costs I decided to give a go at cleaning the underside well and then doing a water proof sealer on the top. $60 and a few hours and I’ll see how it works.