Yadkin Chain Gang Loss

Hey guys and gals,
    I come to y’all with a heavy heart today as we have lost not only a great fisherman and father but a good friend to all of us, Donnie Sechrest. I know for me he always made me smile seeing his big smile at every tourney weigh in. I hope everyone keeps his family in your prayers through this tough time as they will for sure be in mine. I would love for our group to please be there for his family. I would like to take up a collection for his family if anyone can help contact me (336) 596-8828 or Scott
    BassCat Cougar FTD w/Suzuki 250SS

2. Member
    What makes this loss sadder. Is the fact that he was doing what loved to do. Is fish, no matter what the conditions. He and Buddy where on there way to the ramp, when Donnie apparently started having some discomfort in his chest. Buddy said he told he was having a heart attack. They literally pulled in the parking lot at the wildlife ramp, Donnie put the truck in park and slumped over the steering wheel. To the paramedics valiant effort. They couldn't save him. Our Prayers and thoughts with the family. We will be taking up donations at the next event at Tuckertown for anyone interested in helping. The money will go towards the lifetime fishing license for his grandson but she never got a chance to purchase. Like Brett said contact him or me Scott Ketcham @ 336-239-8501

3. Member
    2006 Ranger 188 VX with 150 E TEC and I EAT BASS!!!

4. Member
    Very sad. Prayers to all the family.

Steve Dyer
    Mt. Pleasant, NC

5. NC Bass Club/Yamaha Motors Moderator BuzzB8's Avatar
    for the family

6. Banned
    Prayers sent

Donnie is going to be missed, prayers for the family.