New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar

Just a reminder this is not a for sale forum....

Please post all items for sale on the misc board or whatever forum fits the need electronics and son on Thank You
    1990 374V Ranger Still kickin' bass after all these years

2. Member
    If we have an item that we would like to sell locally to a fellow New Englander to avoid high shipping costs etc... how could we go about that here on this page? Perhaps mention the item without any pricing and too contact via PM only, would that be OK? I have seen that on other pages here on BBC.

3. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zpilot View Post
    If we have an item that we would like to sell locally to a fellow New Englander to avoid high shipping costs etc... how could we go about that here on this page? Perhaps mention the item without any pricing and too contact via PM only, would that be OK? I have seen that on other pages here on BBC.
    Yes or mention it and still post it in the misc forum I will check with the boss later ok

4. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    I checked with the boss he said no selling on this forum ,you can give a heads up of an item you posted or hope someone locally will get in contact with you ok

5. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    TTT

Quote Originally Posted by Zpilot View Post
    If we have an item that we would like to sell locally to a fellow New Englander to avoid high shipping costs etc... how could we go about that here on this page? Perhaps mention the item without any pricing and to contact via PM only, would that be OK? I have seen that on other pages here on BBC.
    As Al says mention that you have it on the swap/sell page and they will message you. They usually allow it.
    2018 G3 Sportsman 17 90 SHO

People have always sold local stuff on here. Don't know why it's an issue now..

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cape cod basser View Post
    People have always sold local stuff on here. Don't know why it's an issue now..
    I agree.

9. New England Forum Moderator twitch's Avatar
    Not sure it is a issue but the boss said you can mention you have something for sale but you need to post it in the misc forum or electronic or whatever forum is applicable ok if that doesn’t sit well with you send Al in Canada a pm