Power pole stomp switch problem

I got a set of 8’ blades. When I push the down switch by the trolling motor only one pole works. When I take the switches up and move them closer to the pumps both poles work fine. Move them back up front and only one works. Any suggestions?

thanks TJ

2. Member
    I would suggest whichever one doesn't work, unscrew the screws holding the top of the pump on and pull the lid off and make sure the white wire is on the top of the pump and not stuffed down in byb the circuitboard or down in by the pump....... Or make sure whatever switch isn't working right has a new battery in it

3. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Just give JL a call, they will take care of you.

I'd start with replacement battery. Having an issue myself but it was non existent for the last several trips. Got batts for replacement just have not replaced them yet.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

5. Member
    Def swap in new batteries. Had this issue off and on in December. Swapped batteries and it's fine now.

Anybody know what battery they take?

7. Member

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    CR 2032

9. Member
    Power Pole also recommends using Panasonic Brand. Was having issue with mine stomp switches not working or working intermediately using duracell battery. Call PP customer service and they said to use Panasonic brand. Installed friday and no more issues.
    2021 Phoenix 919
    2021 Mercury 225

Thanks, mine works sometimes and sometimes they don’t . Getting tired of wearing the necklace so hopefully batteries will fix problem