New to me 2019 TXW 75hp Mercury

I just bought a Pro Team 175 and so far I am loving this boat. I joined this forum so I could learn about the ins and outs of it. It is completely stock as far as I can tell all the way down the list including the aluminum prop.
    There is a hour meter on the motor that read 32 hours on it when I bought it. It now has 34.2 on the clock.

My first purchase will more than likely be a SS prop.

Thanks for having me.

2. iNCORRECT pOLITICALLY
    Welcome to the family. I've owned my 175txw for 7 years and it's been a great boat that's easy to handle. For a prop the 17p Powertech nrs3 works great with this hull. Also, a 24v trolling motor is a MUST when fishing in any kind of wind.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

The school of hard knocks is a rough way to be educated!

Congratulations on your purchase. I enjoyed my 1860 with a 50hp for 15 years. Boat was solid as a rock. Still miss it sometimes.

4. Member
    Good choice on getting one with a 75 hp, way better than if you underpowered it with a 60 hp. A stainless prop and moving the motor up to the 3rd hole from the top will get you the best performance without adding a jack plate.

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome! Those 175's with the 75's sure are nice. A stainless prop is a really nice upgrade from their aluminum counterparts. What's even nicer is that you can get your props with PVS holes already built into them. I had to get mine made custom, but they sure do a stellar job in helping out with faster holeshot if you keep the 3blade style prop on it.
    - 2020 Bass Tracker Classic XL - SOLD
    - 2024 Lowe Stinger 178
    Mercury 115HP ProXS CT
    Vance 6" hydraulic jack plate
    22P 3 blade Tempest Plus propeller
    NGK Ruthenium plugs
    Garmin Force troller
    Garmin 126SV/93SV/73SV Livescope/ dual GT54 transducers
    DD26 motor toter
    IG: extremeboating