Lake Okeechobee Area Boat Repairs

Fishing Lake Okeechobee in late January through mid February 2023. One morning went to remove motor toter on my 2020 Mercury 250 Pro XS, which would not trim up. After a few buddies and myself checked, we found a missing screw under trim ram, which was the problem (Mercury Part #10-8M0177279). A buddy suggested I call Lakeshore Marine TX#863-763-4080, Address 1365 US Hwy 441 SE in Okeechobee, Florida, and speak with Steve Brantley. He said Steve had helped him out a couple years prior with a bad compressor on his Mercury 250 Pro XS. I called Steve, who told me to get the boat there as soon as possible and he would take a look at it. I took the boat dropping it off at Lakeshore Marine, and an hour and a half later Steve called and said it was ready to go. We only lost a few hours fishing. I could not believe the great service I received from Steve Brantley at Lakeshore Marine. I would highly recommend this marina for any boat repairs in the Lake Okeechobee area. Thanks Steve for putting use back on the water, it was like a NASCAR pit crew.

2. Member
    Steve is a good guy for sure…

3. Member
    Great news, i will keep him in mind